Find Oral Cancer Doctor in India : Dr. Nitin Singhal
Dr. Nitin Singhal is a leading oral cancer doctor in India. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of oral cancer, including lip cancer, tongue cancer, salivary gland cancer, and oral cavity cancer. Dr. Singhal uses the latest surgical techniques and technologies to provide his patients with the best possible care. He is also a strong advocate for oral cancer research and education.
What is Oral Cancer?
Oral cancer is a type of cancer that develops in the mouth or throat. It can affect any part of the mouth, including the lips, tongue, gums, cheeks, roof of the mouth, and floor of the mouth. Oral cancer is the sixth most common cancer in the world, and it is estimated that over 300,000 new cases are diagnosed each year.
Symptoms of Oral Cancer
The most common symptoms of oral cancer include:
- A sore or lump in the mouth that does not heal
- White or red patches in the mouth
- Bleeding from the mouth
- Difficulty chewing or swallowing
- Numbness or pain in the mouth
- Loose teeth
- A change in the way your teeth fit together
- A lump in the neck
Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
The following are some of the risk factors for oral cancer:
- Tobacco use
- Alcohol use
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) infection
- Age (oral cancer is more common in people over the age of 40)
- Gender (oral cancer is more common in men than in women)
- Sun exposure
- Poor oral hygiene