CANCER Hospital in Ahmedabad,Gujarat
With the availability of Pap smears that screen for precancerous and cancerous changes of the cervix, cervical cancer is one of the world’s deadliest but most easily preventable forms of CANCER Hospital in Ahmedabad,Gujarat.
Risk factors include:
- HPV (human papilloma virus)
- Having sex at an early age
- Multiple sexual partners
- Sexual partners who have multiple partners or who participate in high-risk sexual activities
- Weakened immune system
- Limited access to health care - CANCER Hospital in Ahmedabad
Many times, early cervical cancer has no symptoms. However, the two most common symptoms of cervical cancer are vaginal discharge and abnormal bleeding – Best CANCER Hospital in Ahmedabad .
Other symptoms that may occur include:
- Bleeding or pain after intercourse
- Vaginal bleeding between periods
- Periods become heavier or last longer
- Bleeding after menopause